Suspension of teaching activities at the University's premises and the introduction of forms and methods of distance learning in connection with the prevention of the emergence and spread of coronavirus:
In accordance with the decision of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, with a view to countering the emergence and spread of the sars-cov-2 coronavirus causing COVID-19 disease, commencing on 12 March until 25 March 2020 Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa suspends:
- all teaching classes conducted at the university's premises of full time, extramural and postgraduate studies and courses
- activity of the University of the Third Age
- consultations with employees conducted in a traditional form
- the use of the teaching infrastructure of the University, including the reading room of the University Library and specialised libraries
Distance learning for Polish and foreign students is to be introduced for the duration of the suspension of traditional forms of teaching & learning. The introduction of distance learning aims to ensure the continuity of education at the University and to minimise the effects of the suspension of classes in the process of learning outcomes of all fields of study.
It is possible to use the following technical tools for distance learning:
- email@example.com platform,
- electronic contact via USOSweb mailing system,
- internal mail @st.ujd.edu.pl,
- other forms of electronic contact, including electronic communicators.
Rector of Jan Dlugosz University in Częstochowa
Professor Anna Wypych-Gawrońska