I. Information on the processing of personal data on the University websites
1. Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa respects the right of users visiting websites in the ujd.edu.pl domain and social networks to protect privacy and personal data. Therefore, personal data collected by Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa via websites are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
2. A data protection officer has been appointed at the University, who can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com, or tel. 34 37-84-133;
3. If, when using our services, any data is collected that may be considered personal data, we comply with the principles indicated by the GDPR and other regulations. In particular, we make sure that:
- the process is carried out in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently, and the data acquisition is guided by specific, legitimate purposes;
- collect only the necessary and correct data and only for as long as necessary;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in a secure manner, based on a risk assessment.
- if necessary, we must demonstrate to the supervisory authority that we are acting properly in this regard.
5. Your data may be transferred only to authorized persons, verified entities with whom we have concluded appropriate agreements and entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law.
6. We make sure that every person acting under the authority of the University and having access to personal data processes it only at the request of the University.
7. The University makes every effort to ensure that your rights relating to the processing of personal data are properly fulfilled. In particular, we make sure that:
- communication takes place in a transparent manner;
- appropriate information and access to personal data is provided;
- requests to which you have the right to have been fulfilled, including rectification and deletion of data and the right to object to the processing of data.
8. We make every effort to perform well the other obligations provided for in the GDPR and other data protection regulations, but you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. During university-wide celebrations, press conferences and other scientific and didactic events, the University carries out live-stream reports and performs photo reports and film recordings in order to disseminate them in various promotional and information forms via the University's website, university social media and promotional and information materials, which thus involves the dissemination of the image of people participating in these events. Participation in meetings and celebrations of this type means that the participant consents to the processing of their image for the purposes referred to above. Please be advised that:
a) the administrator of personal data (in the form of an image) in these broadcasts is Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Waszyngtona 4/8, 42-200 Częstochowa;
b) contact details of the data protection officer at Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 34 37-84-133;
c) this data is processed for information and promotional purposes with the consent of the person to whom it relates (participation in the event is tantamount to expressing this consent),
d) this data is disseminated on the University websites for no longer than 4 years or until the consent of the data subjects is revoked; the consent can be revoked by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
e) the data subject has the right to access their data, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
f) the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
g. their data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
II. Information on cookies on the University websites
1. When you visit our website, cookies may be stored, which include, among others: the user's IP number, the user's Internet provider, the way the user moves around our website (e.g. what tabs he/she opens), the name of the browser he/she uses.
2. The ujd.edu.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies (more about cookies: https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/)
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Websites in the ujd.edu.pl domain:
a) adjusting the content of the website pages to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites,
b) creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content,
c) maintaining the website user's session
d) shopping cart service (store of the publishing house wydawnictwo.ujd.edu.pl)
4. Cookies applicable as part of the website ujd.edu.pl:
a) "session" cookies - temporary files that are stored in the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software,
b) "persistent" cookies - are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
a) Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczkab)
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesd)
In each browser, the settings must be set separately.
6. Changes to the settings in the user's web browser may affect the proper operation of websites.
7. Access to your personal data will be granted only to authorized employees and associates of Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, who process data in connection with the tasks performed. The recipients of the data may also be entities to which the administrator will commission the performance of specific activities that require the processing of personal data. In order to ensure the protection of personal data, a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data has been signed with these recipients.
9. As part of the services located in the ujd.edu.pl domain, the following are used: plugins, buttons or other tools that allow sharing content on social networks, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Maps, YouTube videos. Visiting these portals means providing them with information about the user. In addition, this information may be made available by these portals to their partners. The use of the "Like" social plug-ins means the transfer of personal data such as your IP address or browser ID to Facebook, which may pass this data on to its partners.
10. Your personal data obtained through the fanpage: facebook.com/ujd_czestochowa, is processed for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator. These are the following objectives:
b) marketing and statistical, including part of the implementation of Facebook functions, i.e. "Like", sharing or commenting on posts
c) answers to users' questions.
13. The User has the following rights resulting from the principles set out in the GDPR:
- access to data and receipt of their copy;
- rectification (correction) of your personal data;
- restriction of processing of personal data;
- deletion of personal data (subject to Article 17(3) of the GDPR);
- filing a complaint to the President of the Office for Data Protection, if the user considers that the processing of personal data violates the law on the protection of personal data.
14. The administrator of personal data collected via websites in the www.ujd.pl domain is Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, registered office address: Waszyngtona 4/8, 42-200 Częstochowa, NIP 573-011-67-75, www.ujd.edu.pl
15. All information related to the principles of personal data processing can be obtained from the Personal Data Inspector of Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa: e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org