With great joy and pride we would like to announce that our student of physiotherapy - Julia Szemiel has received a scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education - Przemysław Czarnek for outstanding sporting achievements in the 2022/2023 academic year:
- Team bronze medal at the Deaflympics in Table Tennis, 5th individual place at the Deaflympics in Table Tennis Caxias Do Sul, Brazil, 2022.
- Gold medal at the World Deaf Athletics Championships in doubles, silver medal in singles, bronze medal in mixed doubles in Table Tennis in Radom, 2021.
- Gold medal at the Polish AZS Integrated Table Tennis Championships in Gdańsk, 2021.
- Bronze medal at the National Deaf Table Tennis Championships, silver medal in individual game, gold – doubles, silver medal – mixed doubles in Częstochowa, 2020.
- Gold medal at the Polish AZS Integrated Table Tennis Championships in Gdańsk, 2020.
- Bronze medal at the 14th European Deaf Championship 2019 for table tennis Albena, Bulgaria, 2019.
- Three gold medals at the National Deaf Table Tennis Championships, Częstochowa, 2019.
Currently, Julia Szemiel is preparing for the World Deaf Table Tennis Championships, which will take place in July 2023 in Taiwan.
Dear Julia, please accept our sincerest congratulations and wishes for further success at the sporting, academic and personal level.
Congratulations from the whole Community of JDU!